Old Lost & Found register
What to do when your cat goes missing:
What to do when you find a cat:
- Contact vets and pet shops etc.
- Put up notices, with a recent photograph of your pet, around your neighbourhood
- Add your cat to lost and found registers.
- Take it to a vet to check for a microchip
- Ask around the neighbourhood to see if anyone knows about it
- Put up notices, with a photograph of the cat
- Notify a local vet
- Add the cat to lost and found registers.
Details of organisations who offer these services: